Monday, July 9, 2007

ANOTHER WEEK

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. The sun has been shining this morning, but I wonder how long that will last.

It's Lee's birthday tomorrow and he wanted a Nintendo Wii. As we have just paid for Lauren's Prom and her 16th birthday, money is a little tight to say the least. Anyways - a friend of ours that my hubby works with said his partners son has one that has only been used a couple of times and has 2 controllers, Wii Sports, Wii Play and another thingy (technical aren't I). We are getting the lot of him for £135 - result!!!

Saturday we bought him some new trainers and a Mario Football game for the Wii and pre-ordered him one of the new Pokemon DS games for the end of July.

Job done....

Mom and dad are coming over in a little while to bring Lee's cards etc, so I think I shall do myself some brekkie and then vacuum up. I got 3 x white/silver postcards to do later for another swap I am in.

Have a nice day - see ya later.

No comments: