Wednesday, July 25, 2007

school holidays here.....

Well the school holidays have been here for less than a week and I am going to tear my hair out already...lol


The weather is still terrible (although the sun did shine on us yesterday). There is still flooding less than an hours drive away from where we live. Thank goodness we don't live near any rivers here, my sympathies go out to everyone who has lost their homes and personal possessions over the last few weeks. The skies are dark grey again today.


I have got the workmen coming at 7.30am tomorrow morning to fit a new central heating boiler and gas fire. Personally, I'd prefer the lie-in, but that ain't gonna happen again until some time next week....lol....I know it's gonna be a nightmare with them here and trying to live life normally, like eating, going the loo etc, etc, with the 3 kids around. Oh, well. Hopefully, this time next week it will be all done and we will be running more cost effectively!!!


I have posted off my application for a Sun Holiday today. we are hoping to go away again in October for 4 nights, like we did last year. We went to Scotland and had a great time. The photo is off us on the beach that was next to the holiday park. This time we are hoping to go to Devon or Cornwall. Fingers crossed and I'll keep you all posted.
I've got a few errands to run now and some of the usual housework kinda stuff to do, so I'll see ya all later.




1 comment:

Roz said...

Lisa! Would you please say something else now??!! I check here every day!! lol